A striking engagement ring with a cushion-cut diamond with a diamond set halo and split shank. Image features a 1.71ct cushion-cut centre stone set in platinum, with VS quality melee diamonds set in the halo and band. Design available from 1.0ct centre stone.
Designs start from £14,500 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- 1.71ct Cushion-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Side-cut scallop set halo and shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- 60% diamond shoulders give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Premium quality setting reduces any gaps between the diamond with minimal metal on show
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.