Emerald cut diamond engagement ring with diamond halo and split shank. Design features a stunning 1.00ct emerald-cut centre stone with a halo of brilliant-cut diamonds set in platinum. Designs available from 1.00ct.
- 1.00ct Emerald cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Round brilliant-cut diamonds are intricately set into the halo to enhance the centre stone
- The shank is split in a side cut setting, allowing light to flood into the small stones
- High quality of the setting reduces any gaps between the diamonds with minimal metal on show
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Unique Diamond Engagement Rings
Engagement rings are a very personal item, they are usually, the only piece of jewellery that you wear every day, so...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.