Cushion-cut centre stone engagement ring with diamond halo and band. Image features a 1.5ct cushion cut centre stone set in platinum, with VS quality melee diamonds set in the halo and band. Design available from 1.0ct centre stone.
From £7,975 (inc. VAT)
- Cushion-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
- High quality setting reduces any gaps between the diamond with minimal metal on show
- 60% diamond shoulders give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
White Gold Vs. Platinum
At Blackacre we like to do things properly, creating a quality product which will last a lifetime, which is why we will...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.