A 1.00ct round brilliant-cut solitaire diamond engagement ring in 18k rose gold with a platinum setting. The centre stone set with discreet talon claws for a near invisible finish and the ultimate security. The band is intricately set with diamonds. Design available from 0.50ct.
Designs start from £7,500 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Round brilliant cut diamond centre stone set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
- 60% diamond shoulders – give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- A tapered slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
- Premium quality setting maintain the colour of the diamond with no reflections from the colour of the shank
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
How to choose a bespoke engagement ring?
To many the words "Bespoke Engagement Ring" can incite alarm thinking about the vast number of combinations of shapes,...
Proposal locations and creations with names that provoke emotions
The natural world and its geographical features have conjured up an unrivalled level of creative inspiration that has...
What are the four C's of a diamond?
"The Four C's" are a term often used to describe the basic assessment of the quality of a diamond and are the four...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.