A timeless and elegant solitaire diamond engagement ring with 4-claw basket setting. Design depicted features a 1.3ct VVS2 F colour diamond centre stone set in platinum with an 18k yellow gold band that tapers in to the setting enhancing the focal point of the centre stone. Style available from 0.5ct centre stone and upwards.
From £3,750 (inc. VAT)
- Solitaire cut diamond set with talon claws that are near invisible talon claws that are designed to provide total security
- 4-prong traditional basket setting allows the diamond to sit closer to the ring band making it less prone to catching
- The 4-claw setting allows more light to access the diamond compared to the 6-prong alternative
- Platinum centre stone setting prevents yellow gold reflections from distorting the colour of the diamond
- Tapered ring band focuses attention on diamonds and adds elegance to design
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to Blackacre
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.