A timeless round brilliant-cut solitaire engagement ring featuring a 1.60ct diamond. Set on a tapered band to focus attention on the centre stone, which is secured with 4 talon claws. Design available from 0.50ct.
From £5,500 (inc. VAT)
- 1.60ct round brilliant cut diamond set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- 4 prong traditional basket setting allows the diamond to sit closer to the ring band making it less prone to catching
- 4 prong claw setting allows more light to access the diamond compared to the 6 prong alternative
- Elegantly tapered ring band focuses attention on the meticulously set diamond
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
What are the four C's of a diamond?
"The Four C's" are a term often used to describe the basic assessment of the quality of a diamond and are the four...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.