Inspired by the Croatian islands' flora, Lokrum features a round brilliant with delicately placed marquise and round brilliant cut side stones, created in platinum.
For details of ring depicted see below. Design requires a minimum 1.00ct diamond centre stone. Please contact us to discuss customised variations.
From £13,500 (inc. VAT)
- 1.00ct round brilliant cut diamond centre stone
- Marquise and round brilliant cut diamond side stones
- Centre stone set with trademark talon claws for a totally secure yet elegant look
- Shared prongs on the side stones reduce metal weight and show off the shapes of each stone
- Created in recycled Platinum
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Creating a modern Heirloom: The jouney of a bespoke diamond ring
Creating modern heirlooms is as much about the journey as it is the finished piece. Beyond the rarity and meticulous...
Fine jewellery to cherish beyond your wedding day
Our bridal jewellery is made with more than your big day in mind. Whether it's a necklace, a pair of earrings or a...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.