Inspired by the tropical vines and fig trees of the Australian rainforest, Daintree is a turly unique and organic design for the most elegant of modern brides. Featuring an oval cut natural white diamond centre stone with a string of marquise and round brilliant cut diamonds cascading down the band in vine like fashion.
For details of ring depicted see below. Design requires a minimum 1.50ct diamond centre stone. Please contact us to discuss customised variations.
From £23,500 (inc. VAT)
Ring depicted above currently available for viewing:
- Features a 1.60ct D colour oval cut white diamond with an exceptional cut
- GIA certified centre stone
- 8 marquise cut diamonds and 4 round brilliant cut diamonds cascade down the shank in a vine like manner
- Diamond detailing within the bezel, set with stones 0.6mm in diameter
- Crafted in recycled platinum
- Currently size K (can be resized up or down by no more than two sizes)
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Signature engagement rings - There's more than meets the eye
Inspired by the natural world the the Blackacre signature engagement rings fuse technical precision with artistic...
How to choose an oval engagement ring?
Ovals have seen a popularity surge in the past couple of years, their shape is unique and elegant. Their popularity has...
Proposal locations and creations with names that provoke emotions
The natural world and its geographical features have conjured up an unrivalled level of creative inspiration that has...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.