Inspired by the tessellating shapes of cascading glacial melt waters the Patagonia ring features a natural pear cut white diamond with the most exceptional cut. With all the hallmarks of a Blackacre piece; exceptionally set diamonds with an unwavering attention to detail all embodied in a modern yet elegant design.
For details of ring depicted see below. Design requires a minimum 1.50ct diamond centre stone. Please contact us to discuss customised variations.
From £20,500 (inc. VAT)
Ring as depicted above currently available for viewing:
- Features a 1.55ct D colour pear cut white diamond with an exceptional cut
- GIA certified centre stone
- 6 custom cut marquise shaped side stones of c.0.4tct
- Diamond detailing within the bezel, set with stones 0.6mm in diameter
- Crafted in recycled platinum
- Currently size K (can be resized up or down by no more than two sizes)
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Signature engagement rings - There's more than meets the eye
Inspired by the natural world the the Blackacre signature engagement rings fuse technical precision with artistic...
Proposal locations and creations with names that provoke emotions
The natural world and its geographical features have conjured up an unrivalled level of creative inspiration that has...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.