Inspired by the interlocking markings of the Bolivian salt flats this elegant design showcases the perfect proportions and exceptional setting for which the Blackacre brand is best known. Featuring a round brilliant cut natural diamond centre stone and intricate pods of pear cut side stones.
For details of ring depicted see below. Design requires a minimum 1.20ct diamond centre stone. Please contact us to discuss customised variations.
From £17,500 (inc. VAT)
Details of ring as depicted above:
- Total carat weight ~2.0ct
- Features a 1.7ct G colour round brilliant cut white diamond with an exceptional cut
- GIA certified centre stone
- 6 custom cut pear shaped side stones of c.0.3tct
- Diamond detailing within the bezel, set with stones 0.6mm in diameter
- Crafted in 18k recycled yellow gold with the white diamonds set in platinum to protect their colour
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Signature engagement rings - There's more than meets the eye
Inspired by the natural world the the Blackacre signature engagement rings fuse technical precision with artistic...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.