Chrome Green Tourmaline and diamond cluster ring. Image features a 2.24ct chrome green tourmaline surrounded by a halo of VS grade diamonds set in platinum. Design available from 1.0ct.
Designs start from £6,375 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Oval cut diamond centre stone set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
- Yellow gold talon claws selected to provide discrete setting against green gemstone background
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
- Premium quality setting reduce gaps between diamond to nil with minimal metal on show
- 60% diamond shoulders give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Found in Tsavo National Park, Kenya in the 1970’s, this gem is relatively new to the block.Tsavorites are part of the...
How to care for your jewellery?
Each of our products is made by some of the most skilled designers, jewellers and technicians in the industry. We offer...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.