Chrome Green Tourmaline and diamond cluster ring. Image features a 2.24ct chrome green tourmaline surrounded by a halo of VS grade diamonds set in platinum. Design available from 1.0ct.
From £6,375 (inc. VAT)
- Oval cut diamond centre stone set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
- Yellow gold talon claws selected to provide discrete setting against green gemstone background
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
- Premium quality setting reduce gaps between diamond to nil with minimal metal on show
- 60% diamond shoulders give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Found in Tsavo National Park, Kenya in the 1970’s, this gem is relatively new to the block.Tsavorites are part of the...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.