A round brilliant cut diamond on an elegant 18k yellow gold band. The design depicted features a 1.40ct stunning diamond centre stone set in platinum, with two 0.30ct trillion-cut side stones.
Designs start from £14,250 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- 1.40ct Round brilliant-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws to provide total security
- Two trillion-cut side stones allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- Premium quality setting reduces any gaps between the diamond with minimal metal on show
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to Blackacre
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
What are the four C's of a diamond?
"The Four C's" are a term often used to describe the basic assessment of the quality of a diamond and are the four...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.