An oval and pear cut diamond trilogy engagement ring. Design features a 0.70ct centre stone with 0.40ct pear side stones set in platinum and 18k yellow gold.
From £5,870 (inc. VAT)
- All diamonds set with near invisible talon claws designed for total security
- Raised floating side stones allow the maximum amount of light through the side stones
- Elegant tapered form of the band focuses attention on trilogy set diamonds
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
How to choose an oval engagement ring?
Ovals have seen a popularity surge in the past couple of years, their shape is unique and elegant. Their popularity has...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.