Inspired by the interlocking markings of the Bolivian salt flats this elegant design showcases the perfect proportions and exceptional setting for which the Blackacre brand is best know. Featuring a 1.7ct round brilliant cut diamond centre stone and a pod of pear cut side stones.
Designs start from £21,500.00 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Total carat weight ~2.4ct
- Features a 1.7ct D colour round brilliant cut white diamond with an exceptional cut
- GIA certified centre stone
- 6 custom cut pear shaped side stones of c.0.6tct
- Diamond detailing within the bezel, set with stones 0.6mm in diameter
- Crafted in 18k yellow gold with the white diamonds set in platinum to protect their colour
- Currently size K (can be resized up or down by no more than two sizes)
Goes well with...
Related Blog Articles
You might be interest in...
Signature engagement rings - There's more than meets the eye
Inspired by the natural world the the Blackacre signature engagement rings fuse technical precision with artistic...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.