Inspired by falling sycamore leaves this simple yet intricate diamond pendant is crafted to be enjoyed in all manner of occasions. Capable of holding its own as an every day staple or adorned on lifes most special occasions, this is a versatile creation that holds a trio of remarkable stones.
Note all products are made to order to ensure we are as sustainable as possible
Time to create: 3-4 weeks
Diamonds from Southern Africa & gold is recycled
From £2,750 (inc. VAT)
- Created in recycled 18k yellow gold
- Featuring three pear cut natural white diamonds measuring 5.0x3.0mm with an approximate weight of 0.60ct
- The diamonds are of collection quality (D-F, VS)
- The chain features an adjuster allowing it to be worn at lengths of 40cm or 45 cm
- The diamonds are set in platinum to protect and enhance their colour
Goes well with...
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
The story of a modern classic: a bespoke design inspired by the timeless Toi et Moi style
The concept for the Senna ring was inspired by the traditional Toi et Moi style. Each of our ring designs starts with...
Fine jewellery to cherish beyond your wedding day
Our bridal jewellery is made with more than your big day in mind. Whether it's a necklace, a pair of earrings or a...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.