Tsavorite and diamond cluster ring. Featuring a 1.41ct oval shaped Tsavorite centre stone surrounded by a cluster halo of diamonds. Designs available from 0.7ct.
Designs start from £5,500 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
• Oval shaped Tsavorite set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
• Yellow gold talon claws selected to provide discrete setting against green gemstone background
• Platinum stone settings prevent yellow gold reflections from distorting the colour of the sapphire and diamonds
• Surrounding diamond cluster stones set with ball pin head prong settings to accommodate slightly larger diamonds than in our traditional halo designs
• Shared prongs used to reduce the volumes of metal on show
• Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Emeralds gemstones & jewellery
A gemstone once prized by the Pharaoh Cleopatra and in the first century AD Pliny the elder stated that “nothing greens...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Found in Tsavo National Park, Kenya in the 1970’s, this gem is relatively new to the block.Tsavorites are part of the...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.