One carat cushion-cut diamond engagement ring set in platinum. The centrepiece is flanked by custom half-moon cut diamond side stones that taper into the slender shank.
Designs start from £9,550 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- 1.0ct Cushion-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws that designed to provide total security
- Half-moon cut side stones enhance the brilliance of the centrepiece
- High quality setting reduces any gaps between the diamond with minimal metal on show
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
How to choose a bespoke engagement ring?
To many the words "Bespoke Engagement Ring" can incite alarm thinking about the vast number of combinations of shapes,...
Unique Diamond Engagement Rings
Engagement rings are a very personal item, they are usually, the only piece of jewellery that you wear every day, so...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.