A one of a kind asymmetric mixed cut cluster ring with an assortment of natural yellow and white diamonds ranging from 2ct to 0.1ct in size. Featuring two exceptional D coloured central diamonds with a spectrum of white and fancy yellow mixed shape diamonds surrounding.
Price available on request
Drop a hint
- Cushion cut 2.05ct, Emerald cut 0.98ct centre stones
- Trillion and round brilliant white diamonds with round, pear, marquise and baguette fancy yellow - fancy intense orangey-yellow diamond clusters
- Ring sits low to the finger despite size of diamonds
- The white diamonds are set in platinum to ensure the colour of the stones is protected from coloured reflections off the 18ct yellow gold
- A slender band which curves into the diamonds to maintain a focus on the diamond detailing whilst remaining strong
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
How to choose a bespoke engagement ring?
To many the words "Bespoke Engagement Ring" can incite alarm thinking about the vast number of combinations of shapes,...
Unique Diamond Engagement Rings
Engagement rings are a very personal item, they are usually, the only piece of jewellery that you wear every day, so...
What are the four C's of a diamond?
"The Four C's" are a term often used to describe the basic assessment of the quality of a diamond and are the four...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.