A timeless 1.0ct round brilliant-cut diamond with a hidden halo. The simple solitaire style is enhanced by the slender band that's intricately set with diamonds. Design available from 0.5ct.
From £8,950 (inc. VAT)
- Round brilliant cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- 60% diamond shoulders – give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
- Premium quality setting reduce gaps between diamond to nil with minimal metal on show
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Proposal locations and creations with names that provoke emotions
The natural world and its geographical features have conjured up an unrivalled level of creative inspiration that has...
What are the four C's of a diamond?
"The Four C's" are a term often used to describe the basic assessment of the quality of a diamond and are the four...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.