A striking solitaire diamond engagement ring with a 6-claw raised setting complete with a hidden diamond halo. Image features a 1.3ct colour diamond centre stone set in platinum. Design available from 0.7ct.
From £9,500 (inc. VAT)
- Brilliant-cut solitaire diamond set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- 6-prong raised setting allows the diamond to sit above the band making it a more prominent feature
- Set with 6 small hidden diamonds in the base of the setting to add a unique feature
- Elegantly tapered ring band focuses attention on the meticulously set diamonds
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
The History of Diamonds
In the 1st century AD, Pliny the roman naturalist stated “Diamond is the most valuable, not only of precious stones,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.