An art deco inspired engagement ring featuring a 2ct emerald cut centre stone with custom cut baguette side stones. Set in platinum on an 18k yellow gold shank.
- 2 carat emerald-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Custom-cut baguette diamond side stones, stepping down in side
- Secret diamond set under centre stone from family heirloom
- Hidden halo featuring birthstones
- Diamonds set in platinum to protect their colour
- 18k yellow gold shank tapers up to the diamond to provide a seamless transition
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Signature engagement rings - There's more than meets the eye
Inspired by the natural world the the Blackacre signature engagement rings fuse technical precision with artistic...
How to choose a bespoke engagement ring?
To many the words "Bespoke Engagement Ring" can incite alarm thinking about the vast number of combinations of shapes,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.