A vintage-inspired engagement ring featuring a D colour, flawless-cut diamond centre stone, with custom-cut trapezoid and round brilliant-cut diamond side stones. Set on an elegant 18kt-yellow gold shank.
From £15,150 (inc. VAT)
- D colour, flawless emerald-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Custom-cut trapezoid side stones set at elegant tapered angles
- Shared prong setting used on round, brilliant side stones to minimise metal and provide security
- Diamonds set in platinum to protect their colour
- 18kt yellow gold shank tapers up to the diamond to provide a seamless transition
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Where does the name Blackacre orginate from?
"Why is it called Blackacre?" a question that is pondered by many and one that prompts a deeper insight in to the...
Emerald Cut Engagement Rings
Emerald cut engagement rings are an elegant and timeless choice, their bold lines and and clean cut corners make them a...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.