An oval-cut solitaire engagement ring featuring a hidden halo of 0.6mm secret set diamonds. Design features a 1.20ct flawless diamond centre stone, set in platinum on a tapered, 18kt yellow gold band.
From £7,500 (inc. VAT)
- Diamond set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- 4-prong traditional basket setting allows the diamond to sit closer to the ring band making it less prone to catching
- A halo of 0.6mm diamonds set into the bezel with ultimate precision
- Platinum centre stone setting prevents yellow gold reflections from distorting the colour of the diamond
- Elegant tapered ring band focuses attention on centre diamonds
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
How to choose an oval engagement ring?
Ovals have seen a popularity surge in the past couple of years, their shape is unique and elegant. Their popularity has...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.