Argyle pink diamond trilogy engagement ring. Featuring two pear shaped Argyle natural fancy pink diamonds and a white diamond centre stone.
From £9,975 (inc. VAT)
• All 3 feature stones set with talon claw settings which provide the most discrete setting possible
• Platinum centre stone setting protects white diamond from colour distorting reflections off the pink diamonds
• Pear shape side stones set with a single talon prong on the tip to protect the corner of the stone with minimal metal on show
• Pink diamonds set in rose gold for a more discrete setting against the pink hues of the pear shaped side stones
• Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
The first recording of a pink diamond was in 1642 by the merchant and adventurer Jean-Baptiste Tavernier, having...
White Gold Vs. Platinum
At Blackacre we like to do things properly, creating a quality product which will last a lifetime, which is why we will...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.