A unique and intricate floral inspired diamond engagement ring featuring a round centre stone and cluster of side stones. Rich detailing within an elegant silhouette results in a classical yet contemporary design.
For details of ring depicted see below. Design requires a minimum 0.80ct diamond centre stone. Please contact us to discuss customised variations.
From £7,500 (inc. VAT)
The ring depicted above features:
- A 0.83ct natural round brilliant cut white diamond
- A pod of diamond side stones distributed in an organic yet intricate array, made up of two pear cut diamonds and four round brilliant diamonds
- The ring is crafted in recycled platinum
- The centre stone is set with trademark talon claws for a totally secure yet elegant look
- Shared prongs on the side stones reduce metal weight and help highlight the elegant silhouettes of each stone
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Diamond Clarity - What you need to know when buying an engagement ring
When looking at diamonds, knowing what to choose can be wholly overwhelming. This is where we come in. With our expert...
Where does the name Blackacre orginate from?
"Why is it called Blackacre?" a question that is pondered by many and one that prompts a deeper insight in to the...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.