Inspired by the tessellating shapes of cascading glacial melt waters the Patagonia ring features a 1.55ct pear cut white diamond with the most exceptional cut. With all the hallmarks of a Blackacre piece; exceptionally set diamonds with an unwavering attention to detail all embodied in a modern yet elegant design.
Designs start from £29,500.00 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Total carat weight ~c.2ct
- Features a 1.55ct D colour pear cut white diamond with an exceptional cut
- GIA certified centre stone
- 6 custom cut marquise shaped side stones of c.0.4tct
- Diamond detailing within the bezel, set with stones 0.6mm in diameter
- Crafted in platinum
- Currently size K (can be resized up or down by no more than two sizes)
Related Blog Articles
You might be interest in...
Signature engagement rings - There's more than meets the eye
Inspired by the natural world the the Blackacre signature engagement rings fuse technical precision with artistic...
Proposal locations and creations with names that provoke emotions
The natural world and its geographical features have conjured up an unrivalled level of creative inspiration that has...
How to choose your bridal jewellery?
Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue can be applied to your wedding day jewellery to...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.