Designed to catch the eye even in the most magical of settings. The variety of stones, their positions, shapes and sizes ensures the ring catches the light from every angle.
Featured along side our brand partner Laurent Perrier this piece is designed for the most luxurious of occasions. The 4.05ct Royal Blue Sapphire surrounded by a Lily pad of diamonds is a true one of a kind masterpiece.
4.05ct Royal Blue Sapphire
Price available on request
Drop a hint
- 4.05ct Royal Blue Sri Lankan Sapphire set in elegant and near invisible talon claws that provide total security
- Featuring 12 VS grade diamonds in the inner halo, with pear shaped stones on the North, South, East and West facets.
- The outer layer features a micro halo of melee diamonds that beautifully encompasses the lily pad ring
- The slender side-cut scallop set diamond band elegantly wraps around the finger to hold the master piece in place
- The rough stone was taken from a non-mechanised open pit mine in Rathnapura in April 2018
- Part of a series of 3 matching sapphires all sourced together
- Transported to Galle for lapidary and polishing May 2018
- Design and setting work took place in our central London workshop
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.