Coloured diamond trilogy ring. Image features a 1.5ct VVS1 D colour white diamond centre stone with two 1.32ct brown diamond side stones. Design available in a variety of sizes.
Designs start from £50,000 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- All 3 feature stones set with ball pin head settings which provide the most discrete setting possible
- Traditional 4 claw basket setting tailored to each stone provides total security
- Platinum centre stone setting protects white diamond from colour distorting reflections off the brown diamonds
- Coloured diamonds set in rose gold for a more discrete setting against the brown of the stone
- Tapered ring band creates and elegant transition in to the diamonds from the band
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Blue Diamonds: The Heart of the Ocean
Coloured diamonds have been at the top of wish lists for centuries, their natural beauty and rarity has caused many...
The first recording of a pink diamond was in 1642 by the merchant and adventurer Jean-Baptiste Tavernier, having...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.