A classic and timeless solitaire diamond engagement ring set witha traditional 4-claw basket setting. Image features a 1.3ct colour diamond centre stone set in platinum. Design available from 0.5ct.
Designs start from £3,500 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Diamond set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- 4-prong traditional basket setting allows the diamond to sit closer to the ring band making it less prone to catching
- The 4-claw setting allows more light to access the diamond compared to the 6 prong alternative
- Elegant tapered ring band focuses attention on the centre stones
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
The History of Diamonds
In the 1st century AD, Pliny the roman naturalist stated “Diamond is the most valuable, not only of precious stones,...
How to care for your jewellery?
Each of our products is made by some of the most skilled designers, jewellers and technicians in the industry. We offer...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.