Solitaire engagement ring with knife-edge pavé set diamond band. Images features 1.72ct diamond centre stone, secured in a 6-prong claw setting with over 150 diamonds in the band. Design available from 1.0ct centre stone.
Designs start from £17,500 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Six-prong setting allows the diamond to sit raised above the band, making the stone more prominent
- The band features over 150 pavé set diamonds, neatly packed to create a magical sparkle
- High quality setting quality setting reduces any gaps between the diamond with minimal metal on show
- A knife edge setting enhances the ring's slender and elegant form from a top down view
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to Blackacre
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
White Gold Vs. Platinum
At Blackacre we like to do things properly, creating a quality product which will last a lifetime, which is why we will...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.