Round brilliant-cut diamond engagement ring with diamond band. Image features 1.72ct old mine cut diamond centre stone VS quality melee diamonds set in the platinum band. Design available from 0.9ct centre stone.
From £8,750 (inc. VAT)
- Round brilliant-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- 60% diamond shoulders – give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- High quality setting reduces any gaps between the diamond with minimal metal on show
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.