Diamond trilogy engagement ring with oval cut centre stone and pear cut sides set on a diamond band. Image features a 1.3ct centre stone with 0.3ct pear side stones. Design available from 1.0ct centre stone.
From £9,575 (inc. VAT)
- All diamonds set with talon claws that are near invisible, yet provide total security
- Raised floating side stones allow the maximum amount of light through the side stones
- Tapered ring band featuring scallop set diamonds to enhance the stunning centre stone
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
The History of Diamonds
In the 1st century AD, Pliny the roman naturalist stated “Diamond is the most valuable, not only of precious stones,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.