Featuing a round brilliant-cut diamond centre stone which is nestled between two tapered baguette side stones. Image features a 1.41ct centre stone with two VS quality 0.15ct side stones. Designs available from 0.8ct centre stone.
From £5,750 (inc. VAT)
- Brilliant-cut round diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Tapered baguette side stones set with claws at the end closest to the feature stone to create a seamless transition between stones
- Bar setting used at the far end of the tapered baguettes to create a secure setting and protection
- Ring band kept the same width as the side stones to provide a seamless transition in to the band
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
The History of Diamonds
In the 1st century AD, Pliny the roman naturalist stated “Diamond is the most valuable, not only of precious stones,...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.