Cushion cut engagement ring with diamond halo and band. Image features a 1.5ct cushion cut centre stone set in platinum, with VS quality melee diamonds set in the halo and 18kt yellow gold band. Design available from 1.0ct centre stone.
From £7,975 (inc. VAT)
- Cushion cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws that designed to provide total security
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- Premium quality setting reduces any gaps between the diamond with minimal metal on show
- A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
- Platinum centre stone setting prevents yellow gold reflections from distorting the colour of the diamond
- 60% diamond shoulders give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
How to care for your jewellery?
Each of our products is made by some of the most skilled designers, jewellers and technicians in the industry. We offer...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.