A 4.0ct emerald-cut diamond engagement ring, otherwise known as the octagonal cut set with tapered baguette diamond side stones. The slender band is made from platinum with a seamless and elegant transition towards the centre stone. Design available from 2.0ct.
Designs start from £25,000 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Emerald-cut diamond centre stone set with discreet talon claws designed to provide total security
- Tapered baguettes allow a seamless transition to the shank and mirror the facets of the emerald cut diamond
- Design created to ensure the stones are set as low as possible to avoid catching when worn
- Raised floating side stones allow the maximum amount of light through the side stones
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to Blackacre
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Emerald Cut Engagement Rings
Emerald cut engagement rings are an elegant and timeless choice, their bold lines and and clean cut corners make them a...
Unique Diamond Engagement Rings
Engagement rings are a very personal item, they are usually, the only piece of jewellery that you wear every day, so...
Emeralds gemstones & jewellery
A gemstone once prized by the Pharaoh Cleopatra and in the first century AD Pliny the elder stated that “nothing greens...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.