A bespoke emerald-cut diamond engagement ring set with custom-cut, trillion-shaped side stones. A 4.0ct emerald cut centre stone set in platinum with 0.7ct custom cut trillion side stones is featured ib the image depicted. Design requires a centre stone in excess of 2.0ct
Designs start from £25,000 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Emerald-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws to provide total security
- Centre stone set with platinum to prevent yellow gold reflections from distorting the colour of the diamond
- Custom cut trillion-shaped side stones set with a single talon claw securing and protecting the corner of the stone
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to Blackacre
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
How to care for your jewellery?
Each of our products is made by some of the most skilled designers, jewellers and technicians in the industry. We offer...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.