An timeless emerald cut diamond engagement ring with diamond halo and band. Design features a 1.3ct flawless diamond centre stone set in platinum, with VS quality melee diamonds set in the halo and band. Design available from 0.5ct centre stone.
Designs start from £6,575 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Emerald cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws to provide total security
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- An elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 2.0mm for larger stones or 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings
- Premium quality setting reduce gaps between diamond to nil with minimal metal on show
- 60% diamond shoulders give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to Blackacre
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
White Gold Vs. Platinum
At Blackacre we like to do things properly, creating a quality product which will last a lifetime, which is why we will...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.