A truly unique vintage inspired ballerina engagement ring featuring a 1.0ct emerald cut diamond centre stone. Each melee halo diamond and tapered baguette has been individually cut to meet the precise specifications.
Designs start from £17,500 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- Emerald cut 1.01ct diamond centre stone set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
- Total carat weight 2.10ct
- The exceptional quality of setting ensures the shape of the diamonds is maintained despite their measurements
- A slender band, without compromising the structure of the ring to maintain a focus on the diamond detailing
- The white diamonds are set in platinum to ensure the colour of the stones is protected from coloured reflections off the 18ct yellow gold
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Proposal locations and creations with names that provoke emotions
The natural world and its geographical features have conjured up an unrivalled level of creative inspiration that has...
How to choose a bespoke engagement ring?
To many the words "Bespoke Engagement Ring" can incite alarm thinking about the vast number of combinations of shapes,...
Emerald Cut Engagement Rings
Emerald cut engagement rings are an elegant and timeless choice, their bold lines and and clean cut corners make them a...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.