Bespoke ruby engagement ring. Featuring a 1.55ct Mozambique Ruby sourced from an artisan mine set above a scallop set diamond band. Designs available from 0.7ct.
From £6,400 (inc. VAT)
• Oval cut Mozambique Ruby centre stone set with talon claws that are elegant and provide total security
• 60% diamond shoulders – give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
• A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
• Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
• Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
• Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Ruby gemstones & jewellery
Rubies are known as the king of gems, they can command the highest price per carat of any coloured stone and they are...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.