Pear shaped Tsavorite double halo engagement ring. Image features a 1.21ct pear shaped Tasvorite (sourced from South Africa) surrounded by a double halo of diamonds. Designs available from 0.7ct.
From £7,500 (inc. VAT)
• Pear cut Tsavorite centre stone set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
• Yellow gold talon claws selected to provide discrete setting against green gemstone background
• Side-cut scallop set double diamond halo and shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
• A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece measuring 1.8mm
• 60% diamond shoulders give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
• Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Found in Tsavo National Park, Kenya in the 1970’s, this gem is relatively new to the block.Tsavorites are part of the...
Emeralds gemstones & jewellery
A gemstone once prized by the Pharaoh Cleopatra and in the first century AD Pliny the elder stated that “nothing greens...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.