A spectacle set diamond neclace insired by the slender an elegant Caraway seed. The elegant marquise cut diamonds mimic this elegant seed, following the contour of the neck in a string of seamless sophistication. The necklace features an adaptation of the Sycamore necklace which allows a series of droplests to be attached or detached.
Note all products are made to order to ensure we are as sustainable as possible. A version of this necklace is currently available to view.
Time to create: 3-4 weeks
Diamonds from Southern Africa & gold is recycled
From £6,775 (inc. VAT)
- Features 1.5ct of natural white diamonds of collection quality (D-F colour & VS clarity)
- The necklace is created in 18k white gold
- The main pendant features a clasp which allows other pendants or droplets to be attached/ detached
- Chain length is fixed at 45cm
- Core necklace is created without any attachments - these require comissioning separately
Goes well with...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.