Bespoke Sapphire engagement ring. Featuring a 1.59ct Sri Lankan sapphire sourced from an artisan mine set above a scallop set diamond band. Designs available from 0.7ct.
Designs start from £4,575 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
• Oval cut Sapphire centre stone set with talon claws that are elegant and provide total security
• 60% diamond shoulders – give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
• A slender and elegant band to enhance the centre piece, 1.8mm band for our more slender and delicate rings.
• Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
• Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
• Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
At Blackacre we adore sapphires, they have superb qualities and naturally are found in an abundance of...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.