A Celtic inspired engagement ring, featuring a 0.75ct round, brilliant-cut diamond with diamond halo and a woven shank. A natural pink diamond sits hidden on the inside of the platinum band.
Designs start from £6,500 (inc. VAT)
Drop a hint
- 0.75ct Round brilliant-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- 60% diamond shoulders – give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Twisted band joins at the base to create stability
- Diamond twists overlay under band to give the diamonds more prominence
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Explore our clients journeys
Every ring's story is unique yet they follow a similar journey and timeline. Visit our case studies page to see how a typical journey progresses and read a selection of client testimonials.
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
White Gold Vs. Platinum
At Blackacre we like to do things properly, creating a quality product which will last a lifetime, which is why we will...
The History of Diamonds
In the 1st century AD, Pliny the roman naturalist stated “Diamond is the most valuable, not only of precious stones,...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.