A Celtic inspired engagement ring, featuring a 0.75ct round, brilliant-cut diamond with diamond halo and a woven shank. A natural pink diamond sits hidden on the inside of the platinum band.
From £6,500 (inc. VAT)
- 0.75ct Round brilliant-cut diamond centre stone set with near invisible talon claws designed to provide total security
- Side-cut scallop set shoulders allows the maximum amount of light through the stones to generate brilliance
- 60% diamond shoulders – give the impression of a full diamond band even with slight rotation
- Twisted band joins at the base to create stability
- Diamond twists overlay under band to give the diamonds more prominence
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
White Gold Vs. Platinum
At Blackacre we like to do things properly, creating a quality product which will last a lifetime, which is why we will...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.