A stunning Argyle pink diamond engagement ring. Featuring an oval cut white diamond centre stone that sits snugly between a tripod of round brilliant cut pink diamonds
From £10,500 (inc. VAT)
• A magnificent oval cut white diamond set with talon claws that provide the most discrete setting possible
• Platinum centre stone setting protects white diamond from colour distorting reflections off the pink diamonds
• Round brilliant cut pink diamonds set in a shared prong setting to keep the metal on show to a minimum and maximises the beauty of the stones
• Pink diamonds set in rose gold for a more discrete setting against the pink hues of the pear shaped side stones
• Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
The first recording of a pink diamond was in 1642 by the merchant and adventurer Jean-Baptiste Tavernier, having...
Exceptional 14.83ct Pink Diamond Sold At Sothebys for $26m
With the imminent closure of the Argyle Mine, the demand, and therefore, prices for pink diamonds are set to increase...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.