A classical sapphire and diamond trilogy engagement ring. Image features a 1.4ct royal blue Sri Lankan sapphire with two 0.45ct G SI1 diamonds set in platinum with a 18k yellow gold band. Design available in a variety of sizes.
From £6,750 (inc. VAT)
- All 3 feature stones set with ball pin head settings which provide the most discrete setting possible
- Traditional 4 claw basket setting tailored to each stone provides total security
- Platinum centre stone setting and bridge prevents yellow gold reflections from distorting the colour of the sapphire and diamonds
- Tapered ring band creates and elegant transition in to the diamonds from the band
- Wedfit design allows a wedding band to sit flush alongside this ring
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring size guide
How to find the correct engagement ring size? Ring sizes range from A-Z (in UK sizes) and getting the right size,...
At Blackacre we adore sapphires, they have superb qualities and naturally are found in an abundance of...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.