Sapphire and diamond cluster ring. Image features a 2.22ct royal blue Sri Lankan sapphire surrounded by a halo of VS grade diamonds set in platinum with an 18kt yellow gold band. Design available from 1.0ct.
From £6,975 (inc. VAT)
- Oval shaped sapphire set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
- Surrounding diamond cluster stones set with ball pin head prong settings to accommodate slightly larger diamonds than in our traditional halo designs
- Shared prongs used to reduce the volumes of metal on show
- Platinum stone settings prevent yellow gold reflections from distorting the colour of the sapphire and diamonds
- Laser inscription and hallmark – allows traceability of gemstone and ring back to us
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
Engagement ring buying guide
Step 1: Starting pointFrom the outset there are two key starting points for choosing a ring i) design ideas ii) a rough...
At Blackacre we adore sapphires, they have superb qualities and naturally are found in an abundance of...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.