A trilogy ring featuring a yellow cushion cut diamond and two white heart shaped diamond side stones. Featuring hidden details of yellow and white diamonds set in the bezel.
From £12,500 (inc. VAT)
- 2ct Fancy Light Yellow Cushion
- A pair of 0.53ct heart shaped diamond side stones
- A halo of 0.60mm yellow and white diamonds set into the bezels with ultimate precision
- All diamonds set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
- Raised floating side stones allow the maximum amount of light through the side stones
- Tapered ring band focuses attention on diamonds and adds elegance to design
Related Blog Articles
You might be interested in...
How to choose a bespoke engagement ring?
To many the words "Bespoke Engagement Ring" can incite alarm thinking about the vast number of combinations of shapes,...
How to choose the best diamond shape and cut?
The preference of the shape of a diamond is a personal one. Some people like the soft curves of an oval whilst others...
An immersive experience: The creation of a yellow diamond engagement ring
Each bespoke engagement ring we create can take between 4-8 weeks to create. Crafting exceptional pieces takes time and...
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.