A green sapphire and natural white diamond engagement ring. Featuring a 2.0ct green sapphire centre stone, sourced from Madagascar with a matching pair of trapezoid cut natural white diamonds.
From £6,300 (inc. VAT)
- 2.70ct Natural green sapphire of Madagascan origin - unheated, measuring 8.70x6.80mm)
- A pair of 0.28ct trapezoid cut diamonds - custom cut to ensure they are proportional
- All diamonds set with talon claws that are elegant and near invisible, yet provide total security
- Raised floating side stones allow the maximum amount of light through the side stones
- Diamonds set in platinum to protect their colour from yellow reflections
- Created in 18k recycled gold and platinum
Book an appointment
Our central London studio & workshop is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm available by appointment and is located just a short walk from Chancery Lane tube or Farringdon station.